Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Weekly Email # 75 - A Bounteous Harvest of Blessings

Hi!

Lets start off with a scripture, shall we?

23 Therefore, cheer up your hearts, and remember that ye are free to
act for yourselves--to choose the way of everlasting death or the way
of eternal life.

Kudos to you if you know where in the Book of Mormon that is! There
are many ways to interpret that scripture. For me, I see it as, each
path has different consequences and its key to remember the beginning
part of that verse. We should be happy, regardless of the things that
"shall come to pass" in our time, and I found it resembled several
situations that I was in this week.

I confess, I wasn't at my best this week. Life seemed to throw quite a
few curve balls and fastballs and I felt like I was always a step
behind. I believe that's what happens whenever someone feels
uncomfortable, so I deem that as an appropriate word for this tangent.
Doing two unplanned exchanges, dropping a lot of people, teaching
crazy amounts of lessons and switching up our finding tactics are what
combined together into this insane week.

These circumstances create times when you lean on Heavenly Father more
and more as you slowly learn that you aren't capable of handling all
these insane things by yourself. I'm very grateful for a loving
Heavenly Father and how we get to tell that to people all day every
day!

Church was awesome this past Sunday! The first 3/4 church blocks were
some of the best hours of worship ever! Ward Council and Fast and
Testimony Meeting were especially great! Bishop conducted a fantastic
Ward Council and bore a powerful testimony for the opening meeting.

Oh and transfer news!
I am staying in New Albany for the next 6 weeks with Elder Reynolds! I'm so excited!!!
I'm really happy right now :)

Thank you and love you all! Keep on keeping on!

Elder Galbraith
The Great OCM
"God doesn’t care nearly as much about where you have been as He does
about where you are and, with His help, where you are willing to go."
- Elder Holland

1. Zone Pic!




2. Funny Zone Pic!



3. Another Funny Zone Pic!



4. Funny Meme




5. Exchanges with Elder Dover



6.  Ohio




7. Exchanges w/ Elder Parkinson




8. Out in the dark night! Hand-warmers are a must!



9. Me trying to dance to a song..... Key word, trying..



10. Okay. You should know. I've been wanting to do this for a VERY long
time... Hopefully you think it's cool. Hahaha it's okay to laugh at
our mistakes! We'll probably make another one soon. The picture
explains what we are rapping from.

Look at the picture before watching the video, that way it actually makes sense.







No comments:

Post a Comment