Friday, December 11, 2015

Weekly Email # 18 - Countdown to Christmas!!


Happy Holidays!

Weird fact of the day. Utah has been colder than Ohio. Every time I look at the weather and compare it to Utah, I can't believe you guys have been going through worse than I've been! The locals here though are telling me to trust them that it will get WAY worse. I'm excited.

One recurring thing that I have noticed while I have been doing missionary work is how people are converted when they take the missionary lessons. And for people to become truly converted, they go
through complete repentance. The more people are willing to repent, the more willing they are to be baptized.

I was reflecting on my notes and I found this really cool scripture in Moroni 7 : 48.

48  Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the
energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath
bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ;
that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall
be like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this
hope; that we may be purified even as he is pure. Amen.

Pretty Dope, huh? The longer I stay out here, the more appreciation I have for the Scriptures. It's one of the motivating factors I have to wake up every morning. Haha still working on that waking up thing.. I was good at that for a little bit.. Don't worry, I got it :)

I need some help everyone. I need an exercise program fit for a missionary. And I also need some cool smoothie recipes if you guys know any. You can consider it my Christmas gift :)

I hope you all are having an awesome holiday season! It's hard being away from home but at this point, I consider Columbus my second home. I'm grateful for all your prayers, gifts and thoughts for me, I notice them as much as I am capable. I hope that these emails have been at least helpful to you all and entertaining. Haha!

Oh and we have Transfers THURSDAY 17TH, so that means I won't have 
p-day until Wednesday, the 16th. Just a heads up!


Have a great week!

Elder G

Sent from my iPad




Take 1 = Blurry Picture

Take 2 = Looking wrong way



Take Three : Success.
These were on our way to Zone Training Meeting with Elder Cardon of the Seventy



Us and the Woolf's (yes, it's spelled correctly and pronounced like Wolf).
Bro. Woolf is our Ward mission leader and they're family is a gamer family.
They are OBSESSED with Yoshi.
 I showed them Chase's Yoshi costume picture and they Loved it. Haha









No comments:

Post a Comment