Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Weekly Email # 40 - Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the awesome moms out there! Because of you all, all us missionaries are safe and can focus on the work out here. I'm grateful for all the moms that I have met out here for their love and friendship. And of course I can't forget my fantastic mommy. :) Thank you for all you do.

Our Skype call was the best. It was good to see all the familia and their smiling faces. I can't believe I only have two more Skype calls now. During our Skype call, we talked about driving and how since I've been out, I haven't driven yet. And anyone that knows me knows that I do not like driving. Well just a few minutes ago, Elder Blanchard got his driving privileges taken away for at least until Zone Conferences which is this Wednesday. That means.... Well... Yep. I'm driving. Hahaugh. It's a good thing I guess. Just freaking nervous, that's all. Haha

We had no investigators at Church yesterday. Three of them cancelled at the last minute because of family reasons. Hopefully they'll come this next week.

This'll be a shorter email this week. Just worn out a little bit. See you all next week! Thanks for all your encouragement. Missionary work gets hard!

Elder Galbraith

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment