Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Weekly Email # 63 - What's my transfer doctrine?

Hey!

So let me lay it on you today. We were supposed to receive transfer calls yesterday, but the assistants sent an email out to the mission saying they will postpone it until today. And it's almost the end of P-day so it looks like we won't be able to do much P-day stuff. Haha Hopefully we can find out soon where either Elder Hatch or I will be going.

With the longer week we had last week, we were able to be more out and about. We did a lot of service and as we did so, we received some referrals which is always great to see. Whether it was putting up dry wall with the Gills or completely renovating (more like demolishing) Brother and Sister Herschbergers new home, The Ward has shown great support in this spiritual drought we have been having.

We haven't been able to see the fruits of our labors much, but I've been comforted as my studies have recently included reading the New Testament and watching the Bible videos. The Bible videos have given me new perspectives on Jesus's time and how influential his Atonement can be for all those that let it be that way.

With all the craziness of today, this'll mark the end of this weekly email. Thank you again for your birthday wishes, I'm slowly replying back to each one of you. One day I'll be able to say "The Work is Done." Haha hope you all have a great week! Talk to ya on Monday!

Update Received two hours after completing the email : Elder Hatch is leaving and I'll be staying and receiving a new companion in Zanesville! This transfer in particular will hold alot of changes. I will send new pics of the new comp and I! Toodles!

Elder Galbraith
The Great OCM
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out where one can go." -T.S. Eliot

Pictures!

1. Yes. We have a hammock. Jelly?




2. I still can't get over the fact we have a hammock in our apartment.





3 and 4. The Gills got me this awesome cake! I have to admit, I didn't see it coming. At first I thought we were singing happy birthday for someone else... haha #Fail.







5. A few of the Gills and us after we had cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment