Thursday, October 27, 2016

Weekly Email # 64 - Transfers, Changes and Still apologizing for Always Being Busy

Hello Everyone!

Short email today but pics included. Next week, i'll dump even more pictures. Love you all!

Oh quick update too. Haha I am staying in Zanesville for another six weeks and Elder Hatch is going to the Xenia, the opposite side of the mission. In the meantime, I picked up Elder McCray, another junior companion!

Elder Galbraith
The Great OCM
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out where one can go." -T.S. Eliot

Pics!

1. My pappy is finally going home! Me him and his other son, Elder Mayo.






2. Elder Hatch Me and the Gill family!




3. Some cool Fog


4. Man, I'm too good at this. Elder McCray dosing off and I.



No comments:

Post a Comment