Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Weekly Email # 73 - Christmas Hangover!

Hello everyone! To celebrate Christmas, I'm just going to bombard you
all with pictures and have a bigger description than I usually do. So
bear with me, you'll receive a few emails from me today. I guess
this will be making up all the times that I missed any of yall's
conversations!

Before I do that though, I want to say thank you to all that sent me
Christmas gifts this year! You truly #LitMyLife not just during
Christmas but the quick 16 months I've been out here. I'm grateful for
the many people that I can call friends and family in my life and you
all have helped me feel the Christmas Spirit so strongly this year.
The icing on the cake was talking to the family. How I wish I could
talk to everyone and it was so awesome to spend even a couple of
minutes talking to my peeps! Merry Christmas! Hope you have an awesome
New Years!

Enjoy!

Elder Galbraith
The Great OCM
"God doesn’t care nearly as much about where you have been as He does
about where you are and, with His help, where you are willing to go."
- Elder Holland

1. MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!


2. Elder Reynolds caught me with a cheese stick in my mouth. Very
hesitant to send this picture home, but I cant help it. Haha



3. Taking a picture of the big mission picture! Go the the Ohio
Columbus Facebook page and there should be more pictures on there!



4. Brought a few Elders into the pic. Elder McMullin, Elder Bangerter,
Elder Thompson, Elder Barben, Me, Elder Reynolds




5. Meeting an old friend at the Christmas Devotional!



6. On the way to the Devotional



7. Christmas Eve Cold!


8. Cool Edit!




Here comes more!

9. Video of Elder Reynolds getting dunked on. Merry Christmas to him :)



10. Us going to deliver some Christmas goodies!



11. Power nap before Christmas Eve dinner :)



12. Christmas Eve dinner with the Moarefdoust family! The one time we
can eat at another members house with another set of missionaries! It
was awesome! Elder Miller, Elder Bagley, Elder Me, Elder Reynolds



13. Us being nerds



14. Christmas Dinner w/ Cole and his parents, Brother and Sister Ames!
Cole has autism, like my brother Chase and so we had an awesome time
with him! He's a fun kid!



15. Whoa



16. Breakfast of Champions


No comments:

Post a Comment