Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Weekly Email # 86 - Don't survive the day, SEIZE the day

Hey Everyone!

Well like I was telling my mom, the stress has begun. Haha that is because I started working on classes and registration and all those wonderful things that bring college students happiness. Haha so that means I don't have a weekly prepared for today. Hope these pics are cool! I'll try and make up for it next week! Love you all!

Elder Galbraith
The Great OCM
"The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed." - Lloyd Jones

Pics!

1. Hoover Dam! Sorry Utah, Ohio has one too!



2. You know you're on OSU campus on a friday afternoon when the bars start getting crowded! Elder Harward and I got invited over by some girls who were there. So we walked away and I took this sneaky pic of them. Haha #MissionaryHungry



3, 4, and 5. Pics of the District!
Top : Elder Parkinson, Elder Forster, Elder Clement, Elder Miller, Elder Evans
Bottom : Elder Thompson, Me, Elder Jepson, Sister McClellan, Sister Nielson













No comments:

Post a Comment