Monday, June 12, 2017

Weekly Email # 97 - A Week That Has Changed Me

Hello!

This week has been nuts. Lots of moments full of ups and downs! But my testimony has for sure been strengthened this week! Let's get into the deets since I haven't done so in the past couple of weeks.

Several of the people that we found in the past several days had return appointments that we were pretty excited for! Well about i weird 80% of those return appointments fell through. Even though we are teaching a lot and continuously getting new investigators, we have a hard time getting the infamous "2nd lesson". They love talking with us, which is a nice change from my last area, but that return appointment is a killer.

We had a sweet lesson with a lady named Annette! She's an older black lady that is SO FUNNY! We bring Brother Mack with us to her home every Friday because they get along so well and he relates the Gospel to her in simple ways. Haha she's been investigating for several months now and is currently praying for a baptismal date! She's cutting down on the smoking and drinking and will be coming to church this coming Sunday!

We also had a temple trip this past week! The Temple truly is the house of the Lord.

This past Thursday, I got to exchange in good ol' CANAL WINCHESTER! Man, I haven't been here in 19 months!!! I miss it! Nothing is quite like going back to your very first area, it was super nostalgic. Former Elder Bunker and I had a party biking on those 50 mph two lane roads :)

Because of this five week transfer we are in right now, transfers will be next week, which means p-day will be NEXT WEDNESDAY! That means next transfer, I'll be getting transferred home..... what...... wow.

Love you all! Have a great week!

Pics

1. The Elder Reynolds selfies are back!



2. The Temple!




3. Chinese food




4. More food. This time, REALLY GOOD chocolate milk that Elder Williams showed me. Now, I'm addicted. So much for 6 months to sexy.



No comments:

Post a Comment