Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Weekly Update # 10

Sorry everyone this is a really short update so I'll send a bunch of
pictures to make up for it. Thank you all for the many birthday wishes
and gifts! My birthday was awesome and it's weird to think I'm 19 now.
I'll talk to you all soon! Love you!

Elder G

Sent from my iPad



These are just a few scenery pics I think you'll like. I'm the families next professional photographer.








Guess which one is ours? It's not hard.

Ipad selfie




a birthday to remember


I opened Granny Goose's present first. It consisted of tons of candy and chocolate.
She knows my weakness.


That Plan of Salvation thing is really freaking cool! 
It'll help teaching families with kids and stuff.


I knew you would find the Payson temple thingy.
Thanks momma!

The context with this picture. My companion hates BYU because everyone loves them.
So I had to rub it in a little bit. The cheesy smile says it all.

The aftermath of said birthday presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment