Thursday, June 16, 2016

Weekly Email # 45 - Transfer Hurricane

Hey Everyone!

Craziness.  Elder Blanchard will be leaving Mount Vernon and I will be staying.


My new companion is Elder Larsen, from Logan, UT.

Disclaimer: one of the members sent this picture to my mom so of course she had to post it on the blog. :)



However, the current apartment we are in (the really nice one. With a garage, very clean apartment, etc) will be taken over by sisters. :(  Sister missionaries... Pff.... :) which means me and my future companion will take over the other Elders area. I'm excited though. Alot of mixed feelings, but they are all for the most part, good. I love Mt. Vernon and hope to do my best for the next 6 weeks! Nothing quite like getting doubled out and then doubling in to the area right next to yours.

This last week was fun being with the mini missionary and showing him the ropes of what missionary work is like. Graham, you're a pretty cool kid and it was pretty fun working with you.



I haven't had much time to type a lengthy email today so I'll leave you guys with some more pictures and a cool quote. Thanks for all your love and support.







I really need to slim down this suit.....



 The Zone and the mini missionaries.













No comments:

Post a Comment