Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Weekly Email # 67 - Catching Up

Hello! Lets get down to the knit and gritty. There's been quite a few changes!

I had to say goodbye to Zanesville almost a week and a half ago. It was my first Mid-Cycle transfer! Now I am in the New Albany area with my new companion, Elder Young. Elder Young just got done being trained with his trainer so I'm only his second companion! I'm still in the Columbus East stake which is awesome! I love this stake and at the end of this transfer, I'll have been in this stake for almost 11 months. New Albany is right on the North East side of the outer belt of Columbus, so now I'm back in the city. And guess what? I'M A FULL TIME BIKER! Woo..... hoo? Last Monday was the first time I biked in over a year. Haha to give you a quick update on my body, I'm sore. Like super duper ultra sore. Like most sore I've ever been in the mission. I'm sure this won't be the end of all the whining and complaining, but hey, its the best workout you can get out here!

Another thing that has been going on is the multiple stake boundary changes. Our area used to be a full time car area, until these changes. Mostly everyone is okay with the changes and we are trying our best to build up the ward and help them be okay with all of it.

Our investigator update is.... well... we don't have one. Haha we are starting with scratch since we have a new proselyting area, which makes me excited but nervous for what the future holds. We've already had some really cool experiences being out and about on our bikes and talking to people.

Man its been a crazy week. Wish I could say more but I can't even organize in my mind how to spell Ohio. Haha so you'll get more details from me next week. Until then, ta ta for now!

Elder Galbraith
The Great OCM
"If not for you, who? If not now, when? If not here, where?"

Pictures!

1. Gary and I. Gary has been investigating for a long time in the Zanesville area and he's just one of those cool investigators you get to meet. Don't know if he'll ever be baptized, but he's pretty cool.



2. Elder Young and I on our first day biking.



3. We had a District Activity today!




4. Cane's with Elder Young, Elder Bagley, and Elder Miller.



No comments:

Post a Comment