Monday, July 10, 2017

Weekly Email # 101 - 4 More P-days

Hey!

This will be short. I know, I know, you're sorely disappointed. Just kidding, I'm sure most of you who will read these emails are Galbraith's or someone that's having a boring day or both. Haha sorry! We've had a great week! This week we'll be looking forward to exchanges, interviews, and missionary stuff of course! Thank you for the emails this week! I'm excited that my homecoming Talk will be August 13th and all your lovely faces! But now it's back to the grind, love you all! Here's some pics at least!

Pics!

1. #RedSoloCups #Happy4th🇺🇸




2. Cornhole. A great Ohio tradition.



3. Elder Cox video



4. Car pic with other Athens Elders!




5. #NoFilter #YellowSky?



6. Ohio Humidity sucks, but sunsets like these are bomb!



No comments:

Post a Comment