Monday, July 3, 2017

Weekly Email # 100 - One Hundred Weekly Emails!

Hello!

It's been a good week! We found a few new investigators this week, which is pretty exciting for the Athens area. We're excited to meet with these people this week and make this area better.

The past few days have been really busy! With us being in the south east part of Ohio, the trek up to Columbus takes about an hour and a half to two hours, and we have made that trip 3 TIMES! Haha at times, it feels like we've done more driving than missionary work, but hey I cant say anything bad about it because...

We got a new mission president this week! President and Sister Stratford did a "Meet the Mission" meeting this past Friday where the whole mission got to meet and greet the new leaders of missionary work here in Columbus. I'm excited for them. They are both super humble and awesome people and I am excited to get to know them for these last few weeks! Honestly, I am jealous of the missionaries that get to spend more of their time with them, they'll make a wonderful addition to this mission.

I started MyPlan this past week.... The church created this program for missionaries that are on their last transfer and let me tell you, the trunky wall hit me so hard when I clicked on a button that said, "Begin MyPlan". Haha but its okay, we all have individual challenges and concerns... 😉

Things have been going well though! All my complaining is done with pinch of humor and I am honestly grateful to be where I am at now. Looking back, I have learned a crap ton of things and I still am. Its always a great thing to be a missionary.

Well that's it for me! Here's some pics! Love you all! Have a great 4th of July! Don't have too much fun!

Elder Galbraith
The Great OCM
"Work is the miracle by which talent is brought to the surface and dreams become reality." - President Hinckley

Pics!

1 and 2. Being trained in the way of cutting hair.




3. Took a picture of these goons with an awesome convert of theirs!




4. Typical P-day pic. Plus the aftermath of Anderson cutting my hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment