Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Weekly Email # 93 - Post Mother's Day Trunkiness / Take The Initiative and Muster Up Courage

Long time, no see!

It's been a LONG but surprisingly great week! I won't do a day by day analysis, but I'll key you in to a few of the lopsided things going on.

The beginning of the week started with us dropping quite a few people due to their non-progressing status. I was hesitant to do it, but this ended up helping us focus on finding more new investigators for the nine day week that was ahead of us.

We had a couple lessons each with the solid investigators we are working with. Jeff is doing well, we just have been struggling with getting him to church still. Patrick and Kari both texted us telling us that they would both be at church! We also tried finding more people through contacting at the Hoover Dam again and biking to different parts of our area that haven't been worked in a while!

I also went on exchanges with Elder Thompson in his area, which included 16 miles of biking! For lunch we also went to a Taco 🌮 Truck! First one in the mission that I have gone to and it was delicious! I had corn on a stick and REAL tacos! Haha it was prime! Don't worry, this email will include several pics.

Patrick came to church again! Kari didn't because she wasn't feeling well again, but Patrick said he enjoyed the services! But afterwards, he pulled us aside and told us that neither he or Kari plan on converting. We just simply smiled and in my mind, I said, we'll see 😉😘

And now the news comes. I found out that after being in the New Albany Ward for 7 months with three different companions, I am getting transferred tomorrow! We'll see where I go tomorrow morning! I love this Ward. Any missionary is privileged to serve in this great Ward. I made a lot of great friends here, both members and non members. Thank you for the wonderful example and love you showed me here. Onto bigger and better things!

Love you all! Time to bombard you with pics! Talk to you on Monday! Gotta get packing!

Elder Galbraith
The Great OCM
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius

Pics!

1 and 2 The District! Elder Thompson, Sister Nielson, Sister McClellan, Elder Ruesch, Elder Jeppson, Elder Evans, Elder Clement (in that cloudy suit :) ), Elder Watson, Elder Jones (former comp), Me








3. I feel like Nacho Libre



4. CORN ON A STICK!




5. Us and the Spooners at Graeter's!! Mmmmmm.




6. Biking like crazy!




7. More Biking!




8. Saying goodbye to one of the best Ward Mission Leaders and Ward Mission Mom's! Thank you Peterson's! I will miss you guys!




And a vid. Can't forget about the vid.


No comments:

Post a Comment