Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Weekly Email # 94 - Maybe Last Area/Maybe Last Comp/Maybe Losing My Marbles

Oh and the zoo! Haha the subject was way to long, so yeah.

Hey ya'll! Today, we went to the Columbus Zoo with the Johnston family and it was super fun! The zoo is a big deal around here, since you can only go once or twice, and I was fortunate enough to get transferred to an area with a family that wanted to take us there!

Oh wait, I got transferred, huh? Yep! Reynoldsburg, Ohio is now my 6th and maybe last area! We are technically known as the Bexley/Whitehall Elders and we serve in one of the ghettos of Columbus! I've loved my time so far in the ghettos so I am excited to maybe end the mission here!

After spending almost a year and a half in the East Stake, I am back down in the South Stake. Man, talk about FOREVER AGO! The good ol' Canal days! I am with my 12th companion and his name is Elder Humphries, who is from Enterprise, Utah! (Somewhere down south :) ) This is a full time car area and I am the designated driver! Driving a 2014 Red Corolla 🤤🤤. Technically, its an "older" missionary car, but I love it! The Corolla's are my favorite cars in the mission and the area that we cover has a lot of one way streets and more crazy Columbus drivers! Haha and the area is CHOCK FULL of people to teach! I am super pumped for these next few weeks!

Wish I could tell you more details, but most of our p-day has been deleted away because of the Columbus Zoo. I will send plenty of pics next week, but I'll leave you with a couple! Love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Galbraith
The Great OCM
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius


Pics!

1. Saying goodbye to Jeff, a great investigator of ours! One of the many great friends I've made out here!



2 and 3. The Smiths. Man, what a wonderful family. I am so grateful to have spent 7 months with them!





4. The new comp!



No comments:

Post a Comment